Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Creative Writing by Adriana

Adriana has produced a fantastic piece of writing - her teacher thought it would be great to share it.

Sweet notes of piano floated into my ear, smooth and soft like silk. The violin poured into my heart; I loved the sound of the violin. It was a happy sound, tinged with sadness, at times it could play joyful sound, but at other times it could be fierce and feisty. The vocals suddenly crept in, singing a song so beautiful it tugged at my soul. It was a beautiful harmony, it felt like it was meant to be together, like a pencil to paper or paint to canvas. Quietly, a guitar crawled in. The lyrics were about his family, the song was filled with love. It was such a simple melody, but somehow when all the instruments and the vocals full of love were combined it created a soulful harmony. Suddenly, the song ended. I tapped 'replay'. I could never get sick of this.
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment